Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Couple more reviews...

People are still getting around to reviewing the film. I know there's at least a couple more coming.

Annie over at Joe Horror gave us a very nice write up. Among other things, she asks herself "WHY exactly did I find myself weirdly and yet strongly attracted to [Robert]?", and she singles out Sanjiban stating: "Sanjiban Sellew as Arthur really impresses; I imagine it must be extremely difficult to give a wheelchair bound paraplegic much of a personality, but Sellew does so admirably, making Arthur a pitiful, funny and sometimes downright hateful character."

Check out her full review here.

Our friend G. Michael Dobbs also uploaded the review he wrote in the print edition of THE REMINDER, a weekly publication out in our parts.

Check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Wow, $900? Cool! I've e-mailed you my home phone number. Please call me!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker